Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ten great quotes and proverbs

1.I wash everything on the gentle cycle.It's much more humane.-Unknown
2.The sun sets without thy assistance.-The Talmud
3.Twilight ,again.
Another ending.No matter how perfect the day is,it always has to end.-Stephanie Meyer,TWILIGHT.
4.Image is an international language.-Marjane Satrapi
5.One of my greatest regrets is that I urinated on the Alamo.-Ozzy Osbourne
6.An idea is a feat of association.-Robert Frost
7.God gave us music so that we,first and foremost,will be guided upward by it.-Nietzsche
8.I dream,therefore I become.-Cheryl Renee Grossman
9.Tell nothing to thy friend that thy enemy may not know.-Danish proverb
10.True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.-Kurt Vonnegut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home