Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Six great quotes and proverbs

1.Moral courage is the courage of one's convictions,the courage to see things through.The world is in a constant conspiracy against the brave.It's the age-old struggle-the roar of the crowd on one side and the voice of your conscience on the other.-Douglas MacArthur
2.Why,I don't even respect myself,I tell ya.When I make love,I have to fantasize that I am somebody else!-Comedian Rodney Dangerfield
3.Be regular and orderly in your life like a bourgeois so that you may be violent and original in your work.-Gustave Flaubert
4.Silence gives consent,or a horrible feeling that nobody's listening.-Franklin P.Jones
5.So long as a man is angry he cannot be in the right.-Chinese proverb
6.An inefficient virus kills its host.A clever virus stays with it.-James Lovelock,independent scientist and environmentalist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home