Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Six great quotes and proverbs

1.Mondays are potholes in the road of life.-Tom Wilson
2.Most history is guessing ,and the rest is prejudice.-Will and Ariel Durant
3.Conversation should touch everything,but should concentrate itself on nothing.-Oscar Wilde
4.The man who does not learn is dark,like one walking in the night.-Chinese proverb
5.I like persons better than principles,and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.-Oscar Wilde,THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY
6.My mother would go out into a rowboat with a bunch of books and she would drop anchor and read to us.She would often read what she wanted and I suppose it was a way of getting her reading time in.But I think she genuinely enjoyed spending time with us and I realized later just how amazing it was.-Nancy Willard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home