Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Streets that I walked on Tuesday, September 1,2026

 On Tuesday, September 1,2026,I got off at Snowdon metro .

          Then I walked the entire length of Dornal Avenue that runs from Victoria Street to Westbury Avenue, for the first time in my life.After that I walked along the entire length of Fulton Street from Victoria Street to Westbury Avenue,for the first time in my life.Dornal Avenue and Fulton Street are just north of Snowdon metro and run parallel to Queen Mary road.Both Dornal Avenue and Fulton Street have nice houses, mansions,multiplexes and a few apartment buildings.These two streets are very residential.

                    Then I walked down Chemin Circle a bit from Queen Mary Road.I happened to them walk along all of tiny rue Globert that's runs from rue Decarie to Chemin Circle ,for the first time in my life.Finally I took the 51 bus east on Queen Mary road to go home and got off on Laurier Avenue at the corner of Parc Avenue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home