Monday, September 07, 2026

Streets I walked on Monday, September 7,2026

 On Monday, September 7,2026 I took the 51 bus on Laurier Avenue at the corner of Avenue du Parc and got off at Snowdon metro.Then I walked the entire length of Circle Road that as the name suggests runs in a loop.Chemin Circle is south of Snowdon metro and just south of Queen Mary Road.Circle Road has a lot of nice houses and is lined with many trees.I also walked the entire length of Iona Avenue that is encircled by Circle Road.I also walked along the whole length of Glencairn Avenue that is also surrounded by Circle Road.Glencairn Avenue features a lot of opulent mansions and houses.

             Then I walked along all of tiny Byron street that runs east off Decarie.This was the first time in my life that I had walked on Byron street. Byron street runs parallel to Queen Mary Road and is south of rue Globert.

               Then I took the 51 bus on Queen Mary Road near the corner of Circle Road to go back  home.I got off on Laurier Avenue at the corner of Parc Avenue.The entire bus ride back home was smooth and took no more than 20 minutes as there was remarkably little traffic.The 51 bus route seemed very efficient to get around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home