Friday, September 18, 2026

Street I walked on Friday, September 4,2026

 On Friday, September 4,2026,I took the 61 bus on Peel Street at the corner of rue Ste.Catherine in downtown.I got off the 61 bus on Wellington Street near the intersection of Bridge street.Then I walked west on Wellington Street in Pointe St.Charles,passing many streets such as Centre street,Ash,Sainte Madeleine,rue Charon,rue de La Sucrerie,Dublin street,Hibernia street,De Liverpool street,rue Charlevoix,Butler street and Beresford street until you reached Maxi superstore on Wellington Street.This was the first time I had walked along this whole stretch of Wellington Street.Then I took the 107 bus on Wellington Street that took me to Verdun metro where I got off.

                    I was surprised to discover that the portion of Wellington Street that is in Pointe St.Charles is quite long.Wellington street in Pointe St.Charles features some beautiful old homes and quite a bit of classy vintage architecture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home