Friday, August 07, 2026

Streets I walked on Thursday, August 6,2026

 On Thursday, August 6,2026,I walked the whole length of tiny rue Souart street in Cote Des Neiges,Montreal from Ellendale Avenue to Linton Avenue.I had only once been on rue Souart before,, in early 2005.Rue Souart is mostly filled with small apartment buildings.

         Then I walked along the entire length of tiny rue Dolbeau from Linton Avenue to Ellendale Avenue.After that I walked the whole length of McShane Avenue from Ellendale Avenue to Linton Avenue.McShane Avenue and rue Dolbeau feature some nice houses.This was the first time I had ever walked on rue Dolbeau and McShane Avenue.

            Finally I walked up Decelles Avenue from Linton Avenue to Chemin Cote Ste.Catherine and took the 129 bus east to go home.

        Rue Souart,rue Dolbeau and McShane Avenue are beautiful,quiet streets in Cote Des Neiges,far from noisy traffic and the hustle and bustle of busy streets.They lie just north of Chemin Cote Ste.Catherine,east of Decelles Avenue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home