Streets I walked on Saturday,July 25,2026
On Saturday,July 25,2026 I took the 51 bus on Laurier Avenue at the corner of Avenue du Parc and got off on Boulevard Edouard Montpetit.
Then I walked along the entire length of McKenna street from Edouard Montpetit Boulevard to the other end.Then I walked the whole length on rue Fendall to rue Decelles.This was the first time in my life I had walked on Fendall street and McKenna street.McKenna street and Fendall street are lined with pretty homes,bungalows and mansions.
After that I walked along the entire length of tiny rue Marechal from rue Decelles to Gatineau Avenue.Then I walked up on Gatineau Avenue from Queen Mary Road to Edouard Montpetit Boulevard.
I also walked briefly on Chemin Cote des Neiges from rue Swail to Queen Mary road.
Then I took the 51 bus to go back home on Boulevard Edouard Montpetit at the corner of rue McKenna.It was a nice walk on a hot day with a high of 29 degrees celsius.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home