Friday, August 29, 2008

Eight great quotes and proverbs

1.Curiosity about life in all its aspects ,I think,is still the secret of creative people.-Leo Burnett
2.Peace hath her victories,no less renowned than war.-John Milton
3.Committees are consumers and sometimes sterilizers of ideas,rarely creators of them.-Henry Kissinger
4.Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.-Bertrand Russell
5.Then I'll get on my knees and pray we don't get fooled again.-Pete Townshend
6.You send your child to the schoolmaster,but 'tis the schoolboys who educate him.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
7.The town where I grew up has a zip code of E-I-E-I-O.-Martin Mull
8.The end of speech is first to be understood,and then to be believed.-Thomas Fuller(1654-1734)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home