Monday, June 09, 2008

Eight great quotes for Monday

1.I'm not sure I want public opinion on my side----I've noticed those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.-Bethania McKenstry
2.Idealism is what precedes experience;cynicism is what follows.-David A.Wolf
3.Beginnings are apt to be shadowy.-Rachel Carson
4.Take the time to stop and be the flowers.-Albert Hoffman,the Swiss scientist who discovered LSD and lived to age 102
5.Dost thou love life?Then do not squander time,for that is the stuff life is made of.-Benjamin Franklin
6.No animal should ever jump up on the dining-room furniture unless absolutely certain that he can hold his own in the conversation.-Fran Lebowitz
7.What you don't see with your eyes,don't invent with your mouth.-Jewish proverb
8.When a person tells you ,''I'll think it over and let you know'-you know.-Olin Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home