Saturday, January 05, 2008

An addition of interesting quotes and proverbs

1.Some problems are just too complicated for rational,logical solutions.They admit of insights,not answers.-Jerome Wiesner
2.All roads do not lead to Rome.-Slovenian proverb
3.Keep a diary,and some day it'll keep you.-Mae West
4.It is not possible for any thinking person to live in such a society as our own without wanting to change it.-George Orwell
5.Tomorrow is the mysterious,unknown guest.-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
6.No one can go back and make a brand new start,but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end.-Dan Zadra
7.Journal writing is a voyage to the interior.-Christina Baldwin(1977)
8.I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,all the walks I want to take,all the books I want to read,and all the friends I want to see.-John Burrough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home