Monday, January 08, 2007

Ten great quotes and proverbs for Monday

1.People take shorter honeymoons nowadays,but they take them more often.-Sally Poplin
2.The right to be let alone is indeed the beginning of all freedom.-Justice William O.Douglas
3.Do not stand in a place of danger trusting in miracles.-Arab proverb
4.In my sex fantasy,nobody ever loves me for my mind.-Nora Ephron
5.I am only one,but still I am one.I cannot do everything,but still I can do something.And because I cannot do everything,I will not refuse to do the something I can do.-Edward Everett Hale
6.No matter what the subject,the subject is always love.-Ingrid Bengis
7.Men do more things through habit than through reason.-Anon
8 Music cheers the heart and warms the disposition.-Chinese proverb
9.Do not protect yourself by a fence,but rather by your friends.-Czech proverb
10.Do not put your spoon into the pot which does not boil for you.-Romanian proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home