Wednesday, May 24, 2006

9 Quotes and proverbs you like

1.Appealing workplaces are to be avoided.One wants a room with no view,so imagination can meet memory in the dark.-Annie Dillard
2.I listen to the wind;to the wind of my soul.-Cat Stevens
3.Learning is like a horizon;there is no limit.-Chinese proverb
4.Save the trees.Wipe your ass with an owl-I saw this on the T-shirt of a young guy on the bus 350,from Atwater metro on the way to ville Lasalle.
5.All adventures,especially into new territory,are scary.-Sally Ride
6.A thousand regrets do not cancel one debt.-Turkish proverb
7.Don't try to scoop the moon from the bottom of the sea.-Chinese proverb
8.I'm not going to vacuum till Sears makes one you can ride on.-Roseann
9.To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.-Helen Keller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home