Thursday, March 23, 2006

Some other great quotes or proverbs

1.After dark all cats are leopards.-Native American proverb(Zuni).
2.Patience is wisdom in waiting.-Chinese proverb
3.Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.-Virgil A.Kraft
4.In the spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to what he's been thinking about all winter.-Vina Delmar
5.The glass is neither half empty nor half full.It is twice as large as it needs to be.
6.The modern world lacks not only hiding places,but certainties.-Salman Rushdie.
7.The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer.-Joan Collins
8.I often don't know what I think until I notice what I'm humming.-Mary Campbell.
9.What I tell you three times is true.-Lewis Carroll.
10.Easy reading is damned hard writing.-Nathaniel Hawthorne
11.Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as when it forgoes revenge,and dares to forgive an injury.-Edwin Hubbell Chapin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home