Monday, November 07, 2005

slantedbut true

I have created this blog to share my own outlook on political and social issues as well as environmental and animal rights issues.I also would like to share unusual trivia,quotes,and obscure song lyrics.
I like to focus on many issues that the mainstream media overlook or underemphasize.I am very interested in promoting conservation of old films,and preservation
of heritage buildings everywhere.
To start with,I would like to post a favorite Carl Jung quote:''Any attempt to create a spiritual attitude by splitting off and suppressing the instincts is a falsification.Nothing is more repulsive than a furtively prurient spirituality;it is just as unsavory
as gross sensuality---Both(spirituality and sensuality)must live,each drawing life from the other.''
I am uncomfortable with very prurient people in many instances.Hence the quote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home